Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Smart Mom Teething Bling Review

I am so excited to bring to you another review of a great product. Smart Mom Jewelry makes beautiful necklaces and bangles for moms that are also safe for baby to chew on and play with. Since I have young kids, I don't even bother to wear a whole lot of jewelry anymore because they get tugged on, chewed on and could potentially break. The great thing about Teething Bling is that it is made for babies to tug on and put in their mouth but it is also stylish and completely wearable for mom. There are no harsh chemicals and they don't have any tiny pieces that can be a choking hazard. Here is a quote from their site that shows their commitment to safety : "Our products are non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC, latex and lead free and all pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety measure."

I have been following Teething Bling on Facebook for some time now and have been itching to try out and review one of their products. I decided to email them and see if they would be willing to send a product for review even though I wasn't sure they would take a chance on my blog since it is new. That was not the case! I received an email back immediately from Amy herself, one of the two company founders, saying she would be sending a product right away. Already loving what I have been reading about Teething bling, this made me even more enthusiastic that they would be so willing to take a chance on me and my little blog AND she was so incredibly nice. Ok, now onto the review :) Here is what I received :



This one is the Lapis Lazuli Donut Shaped Pendant, which is one of their signature pendants. I love the color and the style. The pendant has a hard rubber feel to it like a teething toy but looks more like jewelry because of the beautiful color and the shiny look to it. Judah immediately loved it. He crawled right over and took it from me. He is chewing on it as we speak :) I honestly can not find anything wrong with this product and am excited to try their bangles. They have tons of colors to go with anything and different styles. They are also working on a line of sports colored pendants which I think is really fun.

Here is Judah with it for the first time. The pictures are from my phone so they aren't that good. When I went to grab my camera I realized it was out of batteries :( I want to take some better ones with Aaron's camera but for now these will have to do because Jonah (my 3 year old) thought it would be fun to hide the necklace.



Please go check them out, read their about page and share them with all new moms out there. These would make great baby shower gifts too.


Thank you Smart Moms for letting me review your product!





No comments:

Post a Comment