Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Infantino Comforting Play Collection


I got the opportunity to review Infantino's new Comforting Play Collection. I received my box full of goodies a few weeks ago and opened it up to find some pretty cool products. So far I love everything about them. There is something in there for any type of play, whether your baby is on the go, playing quietly in their crib, or hanging out on the floor. One of my favorites is the binky buddy, which is great if you have a baby that likes to lose their binky. I like that they made something for all of babies senses even including smell. I honestly can't seem to find anything I don't like. They are all reasonably priced, so you could put something together for an upcoming baby shower even if your on a budget. Below is my review of this new collection along with a couple ways you could put them in a basket as a gift.




If you want to find out more visit Infantino's blog.
And a thank you to Mom Central for this awesome opportunity :)

(I received the Comforting Play Collection from Infantino to facilitate my video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment