Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's all in the name

So I have decided that before I go on I need to find a name that I really want. I plan on moving over to a different host and creating something I really like as soon as I can, but I can't do that until I have a name. I am not sure where this blog will go yet, which does make things a bit hard. But I am enlisting the help of whoever reads this right now. A name that we have been tossing around is Under Our Dreaming Tree but I am not sure that is quite as all encompassing as I want. So please help! Ask questions and throw things out there. This blog will also be shaped by those who read it. It can lean any way with reviews, giveaways, guest bloggers, food, and supporting local businesses. I am torn because I love all of this! So let us start with a name........

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea...but if you think it's a mouthful...could you shorten it? Our Dreaming Tree, The Dreaming Tree? But, maybe Dreaming is the mouthful word...but if you go "Dream Tree" then it sounds too much like Dream Team. LOL
    What part of the full name do you identify with most? Is there a visual scene or emotion that the phrase "under our dreaming tree" brings to mind? ...thinkin...I dunno...the more I look at it, the more i like the original...

    ReplyDelete